1940’s Style Hangar Party
Benefiting the Emergency Department
Brought to you by Alpine Bank!
Saturday August 17th, 2019
6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Steamboat Springs Airport/Bob Adams Field
Can You Swing It?
Please join us for our an unforgettable evening to benefit the UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center Emergency Department. Kick up your heels and get into the swing of things with this 1940s themed swing party at the Steamboat Springs Airport/Bob Adams Field.
1940s Hangar Party
- 6–9:30 p.m. Saturday, August 17, 2019
- Steamboat Springs Airport/Bob Adams Field
- $250 per person · 1940s Attire Encouraged
- Heavy Hor d’oeuvres, Beer, Wine & Martini Bar Included
- Live Music from “After Midnight” · Bring Your Dancing Shoes!
Benefiting the Yampa Valley Medical Center Emergency Department.
“What’s raised here, stays here.”
Please, only adults over the age of 21.
Thank you to all of our sponsors, including Alpine Bank, our presenting sponsor. We could not do it without you!
Dr. Michael & Bryna Sisk
A special thanks to Tito’s for making our martini bar possible.