As part of the partnership established between UCHealth and Yampa Valley Medical Center in 2017, YVMCF will be receiving $20 million over seven years for the benefit of our local communities and the strategic priorities of UCHealth YVMC.
A growing body of research shows that social and economic forces play a significant role in health. YVMCF is looking to invest in local non-profits that help community members tackle health related issues.
The funds have been structured to ensure funding will be available to support the community and its population health initiatives in perpetuity.
2022 Grant Recipients
We are excited to announce that we awarded $340,000 in grants ranging from $5,000 to $60,000 in the 2022 grant cycle. The areas of focus this year were access to health care, mental health, and substance use disorders. Of the 23 applications we received, 15 were granted to 11 nonprofits.
Congratulations to the recipients of this year’s grants.
- Better Tomorrow (Advocates of Routt County and Brighter World Child Advocacy Center)
- Boys & Girls Club of Northwest Colorado
- Horizons Specialized Services
- Integrated Community
- LiftUp of Routt County
- The Health Partnership
- Northwest Colorado Health
- Partners in Routt County
- Reaching Everyone Preventing Suicide (REPS)
- Planned Parenthood – Steamboat Springs Health Center
- Routt County Crisis Support