As part of the partnership established between UCHealth and Yampa Valley Medical Center in 2017, YVMCF will be receiving $20 million over seven years for the benefit of our local communities and the strategic priorities of UCHealth YVMC.
A growing body of research shows that social and economic forces play a significant role in health. YVMCF is looking to invest in local non-profits that help community members tackle health related issues.
The funds have been structured to ensure funding will be available to support the community and its population health initiatives in perpetuity.
We are excited to announce that we will be awarding up to $275,000 in this year’s inaugural grant cycle.
Funding priorities for the inaugural grant cycle are:
Access to Healthcare
Deliver comprehensive and culturally responsive access to:
• Physical health care
• Mental health care
• Behavioral health care
• Develop and implement education and prevention resources as well as programs that promote inclusiveness and equality
• Create programs that care equally for the mind and body
Substance Use Disorder
•Expand and strengthen resources to provide education, prevention and treatment of substance use disorders
How Do I Apply?
The pre-application process is closed for this granting cycle.
Final applications for those whose pre-applications were approved has been extended until April 10th due to these unprecedented times.
To qualify for this inaugural grant cycle, organizations must meet the following criteria:
• Be an existing 501(c)(3) and not have political or religious intentions
• Located within Routt and/or Moffat counties
• Request must fit within the defined funding priorities outlined under the Granting Opportunities tab
Go to our Resources tab for more information on ZoomGrants.
If you have any questions please email YVMCF@UCHealth.org.
Setting up your Account